Q: I have a 2001 Nissan Maxima wich I recently fixed from a clogged catalytic converter and when I have it in park and rev it makes a

I have 2001 v6 Nissan Maxima that i recently fixed from a faulty catalytic converter and when I start it and have it warming up on Park I rev it up to 3000 rpm and it begins rattling a grinding noise and it also smokes , the smell is a burnt type of smell can someone help me!! I rev it and it sounds like it grinds and rattles

If your old catalyst came apart it may have broke apart and pieces of it got into the muffler or exhaust pipe and can continue to rattle. You may have to tap on the entire exhaust to locate where it rattles and then try and get out broken pieces or replace the exhaust component that got the catalyst in it.

3. I have a 2001 Nissan Maxima wich I recently fixed from a clogged catalytic converter and when I have it in park and rev it makes a