Q: I have a 2013 Yukon Denali hybrid Is there a function to lock the gas tank?

I have a 2013 Yukon Denali hybrid suv and I noticed that anyone can walk up and pop open the gas tank. Is there a function from inside somewhere that allows me to lock it? Weird how it’s just open to the public and doesn’t lock?

Hi Stephanie. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, there is no locking mechanism on the gas tank cover of the Yukon. Believe it or not, it’s quite common for gas caps covers to not be locked. GMC might offer a locking fuel cap through their dealerships if you are worried about tampering.

3. I have a 2013 Yukon Denali hybrid Is there a function to lock the gas tank?