Q: My temperature is reading cold, almost to the bottom. Is this normal?

My temperature is reading cold, almost to the bottom. Is this normal?

Hey there. The cold reading could mean that your thermostat is stuck open or the cooling fan is running all of the time. It could also mean a problem with the sender or gauge. Have a mechanic diagnose the cause of the problem by scanning the computer and looking at data to verify the thermostat is stuck open.

• My temperature is reading cold, almost to the bottom. Is this normal?