Q: My spark plugs seems to be far down and no one can get a tool around them to get them out. Is there any solution?

My spark plugs need to be removed but having no luck because no one can grip them as if they are far down

A: Hello, thanks for writing in to YourMechani...

Hello, thanks for writing in to YourMechanic. This requires a special type of socket and wrench to get to the spark plugs due the angle they are mounted into the cylinder head. If you’re unable to get them out yourself, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to replace your spark plugs.