Q: My oil is extremely milky

I drained my oil and it is extremely milky, light cream almost white ish. I'm in the process of my first engine swap so I need to know what to do

Hi Houston. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Typically, milky oil is an indication of water or coolant mixed with the engine oil. This shouldn’t happen, so it’s likely that either a head gasket is damaged, the engine block is cracked or water is finding a way into the oil galley somehow. If this engine is the one you’re installing, I would stop immediately and have the engine inspected for damage.

3. My oil is extremely milky