Q: My muffler/exhaust sounds loud

My exhaust broke/rusted in the middle of my car and was welded back together. Ever since it's been louder than normal

3. My muffler/exhaust sounds loud

Q: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix charger system failure cane on the monitor what does that mean

Hi Chiffon. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The charging system failure warning light indicates that one of the components that make up the electrical charging system (your battery, alternator or the electrical wires connecting the two) are damaged. In most...

Q: Runs rough after it gets warm

Hello, It sounds like you may possibly have a stuck EGR valve. The EGR valve allows the flow of exhaust gases into the intake manifold in controlled amounts. When you start the motor, the valve remains in a closed position,...

Q: Car stalls, burns oil

Thanks for writing in about your 2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi V6 2.5L. The oil is leaking past the piston rings most likely. You should have all the spark plugs removed and see if they are getting oil fouled. Check the...