Q: My muffler/exhaust sounds loud

My exhaust broke/rusted in the middle of my car and was welded back together. Ever since it's been louder than normal

3. My muffler/exhaust sounds loud

Q: Is it okay to use 5w-20 in my 2004 buick lesabre

You can use 0W-30, 5W-30, and 10W-30. You cannot use 5W-20 oil in ANY operating conditions in this vehicle as the viscosity will be too low once the engine is warmed up. Page 5-15 of the LeSabre Owner's Manual contains...

Q: Overheating and hissing

Depending on the outside temperature and accessories that you are running your engine will get up to 190 to 205 degrees when it is running normally. The gauge is a estimate of the actual temperature of the engine. As long...

Q: Very loud and distracting exhaust

The exhaust system on your Versa is very prone to corrosion and failure at the weld joints and internal muffler components. Nissan warranty coverage is basic and no recalls or technical service bulletins cover this problem. There are other owners...