Q: My muffler/exhaust sounds loud

My exhaust broke/rusted in the middle of my car and was welded back together. Ever since it's been louder than normal

3. My muffler/exhaust sounds loud

Q: Car turn off when I stop at traffic light

If your vehicle is equipped with an idle air control valve or the throttle body is very dirty, these situations can caused the vehicle to stall. The idle air control valve will allow air to enter the engine when the...

Q: There is a ca clunk sound when shifting into reverse.

Hello. The technician you had look at the vehicle is correct. The symptoms you describe are that of faulty engine mounts, the torque mounts more specifically. This is a common issue on your particular vehicle and can be resolved in...

Q: Need the exhaust manifold changed on this vehicle.

Look to see where the exhaust sound is coming from and determine if the manifold is cracked or if the gasket is burned. If the exhaust leak is coming from where the wide pipe under the car connects to the...