Q: My key won't start the car

Turned off car 30 min later went to start car Key won't turn in ignition and steering wheel is unlocked

Q: How do I unlock the car with the smart key?

The smart key allows you to unlock your vehicle without using the key. Here’s how to use the unlock feature: 1. Make sure the smart key is on your person, such as in your pocket. 2. Press the button on...

Q: whole front end making diffrent noises

Hello. From what you describe it appears to me that your vehicle may be having several, separate, issues, some of which may require urgent attention. The metal clashing sound you hear when going over a bump may or may not...

Q: Can remove key while driving

Hello, the key should not be able to be removed with the vehicle running. The most likely failed part is the ignition key tumbler. You can get it replace and have a different key for the ignition or you can...