Q: My key won't start the car

Turned off car 30 min later went to start car Key won't turn in ignition and steering wheel is unlocked

Q: Can I prevent the doors from being locked with no one in the vehicle while the engine is running?

If the driver-side door is open while the engine is running and the door lock button is pressed, then all doors will lock and then the drivers door will unlock. The same will occur if the door lock button on...

Q: Hybrid battery

Hi there. The ECU or Engine Control Unit on your Chrysler Aspen Hybrid continually monitors the core of the primary battery pack and completed multiple diagnostic checks to check the capacity and charging ability of the battery. When the battery...

Q: Car not turning over.

The starter is the most likely problem with your no crank condition. I would check for proper power getting to the starter main power cable and also a good signal to the small wire at the starter from the ignition...