Q: My key won't start the car

Turned off car 30 min later went to start car Key won't turn in ignition and steering wheel is unlocked

3. My key won't start the car

Q: What would stop the ignition lock cylinder from going back in its casing?

Unfortunately, without physically seeing the ignition cylinder in person, it would be difficult to determine why it is unable to go back in. One thing you can attempt to do is to take your Dodge's ignition cylinder to a...

Q: When I start my car I here a howling sound. I was thinking this might be the drive belt?

Hello there, many faults will cause a howling noise when your engine is running on your 2000 Chrysler LHS. The most common faults are the drive belt, belt tensioner, idler pulley, seized accessories, timing belt, or water pump. Many of...

Q: Car ignition switch - 2011 Malibu Chevrolet

This could be caused by a wide variety of possibilities. Without additional detail of the symptoms, this may be tough to diagnose here. You'll need to find out if the car is cranking at all or if there is any...