Q: My key won't start the car

Turned off car 30 min later went to start car Key won't turn in ignition and steering wheel is unlocked

3. My key won't start the car

Q: Q: How do you create a MyKey?

While the keys to your car have to be programmed to work with the ignition and the computer by a professional, you can create your own MyKey (or keys). Here’s what you need to know: Crank the car with...

Q: My windshield wipers only have one speed

Wiper speed not changing with settings can be caused by a couple of different things. The wiper switch may have broken mechanical contacts or broken electrical circuits internally. Also, the wiper motor may have electrical issues. AN internal resistor may...

Q: Car won't start, needs ignition switch replacement - 2002 Isuzu Axiom

Looking at the Isuzu repair documentation, I see no service bulletins that would indicate a programming update for an extended crank or no-start condition although there are software enhancements all of the time and not necessarily a bulletin-related to the...