Q: My key won't start the car

Turned off car 30 min later went to start car Key won't turn in ignition and steering wheel is unlocked

3. My key won't start the car

Q: How do I replace the remote transmitter battery?

If your remote transmitter battery dies, it will need to be replaced. You can do it by following these steps: 1. Use a small Phillips-head screwdriver to unscrew the remote transmitter case. 2. Open up the transmitter keypad. 3. Carefully...

Q: Where would the vapor leak detector pump be located on my chrysler sebring convertible.

If you are looking for the pump, it is only on California emissions level vehicles. All others have a purge valve only. If you have the pump, then it will be located on or very near the fuel tank. Look...

Q: Ignition lock cylinder broken

If the lock cylinder has truly been damaged, there are not a whole lot of options other than removing and replacing the damaged components. In order to do so, the door panel and lock cylinder can be removed and replaced...