Q: My key won't start the car

Turned off car 30 min later went to start car Key won't turn in ignition and steering wheel is unlocked

3. My key won't start the car

Q: Keyhole damaged after attempted break in.

I would recommend having your door handle/lock assembly replaced by a professional. Most door locks are integrated into the outer door handle but if yours is not than the lock itself is all that will be needed. The technician will...

Q: Charging and starting - 2008 Chrysler Sebring

Code P0622 relates to the alternator not working properly. This code can sometimes come up when the battery is weak. I would recommend testing the battery first and if it checks out OK, then the problem is likely the alternator....

Q: I have to turn the ignition twice

Hello. It sounds like an ignition switch or starter relay problem with your vehicle. I would have a certified mechanic accurately diagnose your car's starting issue so that you do not waste any time or money on unnecessary repairs.