Q: My key won't start the car

Turned off car 30 min later went to start car Key won't turn in ignition and steering wheel is unlocked

3. My key won't start the car

Q: Gas gauge fluctuation, car can't turn over. 1995 BMW 318i

Hello. It sounds like the battery has low voltage and is unable to start the car. The battery may need to be replaced. There could also be a blown fuse for the battery which would result in the same problem....

Q: I was driving my car and i noticed it start making weird noises and then the engine quit working

It's hard to say from this chair, there is a wide range of possibilities. But you might just be having charging system problems. If the charging system failed a few days before, you can drive for a few hours before...

Q: Key won't start ignition - 2006 Honda Civic

Usually, when the steering wheel is turned to one direction, locked, it won't turn and neither will the key, the steering wheel is just jammed. To release it, turn the wheel in the direction that it will move just...