Q: My key won't start the car

Turned off car 30 min later went to start car Key won't turn in ignition and steering wheel is unlocked

3. My key won't start the car

Q: Beep/alarm no longer work on key fob

I can think of two possible causes of this issue. One could be that the security system on your vehicle uses a separate siren from that of the horn and this siren has gone bad. The second possible cause of...

Q: What does my car randomly stall/cut out at all speeds and idling in park. in my 2006 Chrysler 300

Hello. It sounds like you have had a lot of work done trying to fix this issue. It sounds like you either have a communication wiring issue or an ignition switch that is failing. I usually test the ignition switch...

Q: Car keeps shutting off while im driving but cranks right back up in 3 minutes

If the car just shuts down with no warning, sputtering,etc, it sounds like your ignition switch is failing. It will not set any fault codes or turn the Check Engine Light on. There was a recall on a number...