Q: My key won't start the car

Turned off car 30 min later went to start car Key won't turn in ignition and steering wheel is unlocked

Q: Key wouldn't turn in door lock and now won't turn in the ignition

You will need to try and get another key made. When a key is getting worn it will no longer release the lock tumblers. Try using a new key or a spare key if you have one. If not, you...

Q: I can hear my wipers wanting to work

Hi there: In many cases, this issue is caused by the wiper arms being loose or stripped on the wiper motor mounts. It could also be caused by components inside the wiper motor that are damaged and need to...

Q: Noises coming from Ignition/Steering Column

This sounds like something is failing inside your steering column. Steering columns are very complex. There are both electrical components and mechanical components that will interact together in bad ways when things begin to break. The fact that the starter...