Q: My key won't start the car

Turned off car 30 min later went to start car Key won't turn in ignition and steering wheel is unlocked

Q: How do you lock the glove box?

Securing your glove box is important. You can easily lock the glove box with your master key. Just insert the key into the lock on the handle and turn it to the right. To unlock the glove box, turn the...

Q: How many Oxygen Sensors? 2002 Chrysler 300M

Hello - there are 4 oxygen sensors, one before, and one after each catalytic converter. Since you have a dual exhaust system, there are 2 catalytic converters in the exhaust system. Hence, 4 total sensors in total. For assistance with...

Q: Possible starter issues as vehicle does not start.

It may very well be the starter. If you hear a slight click sound or nothing at all when turning the key but all lights and accessories still work, you may have a starter problem. If your battery checks out...