Q: My key won't start the car

Turned off car 30 min later went to start car Key won't turn in ignition and steering wheel is unlocked

Q: What can cause the smart key to not work?

There are a few things that will keep the smart key from operating properly: 1. Another smart key is near the vehicle. 2. A mobile transmitter, such as a cell phone, is too close to the smart key. 3. A...

Q: Heat

The most common reason for this after a repair is an air bubble in the system. Most of the time, if you completely warm the car, which means you have confirmed the thermostat is open by feeling the upper radiator...

Q: Car starts but then stalls

Since this issue did not present itself until after the replacement of the ignition switch, it most likely was created during the installation or reassembly process. In order to replace the ignition switch, the steering column needs to be lowered....