Q: My key is stuck in the ignition but if I unhook the battery it works perfect

Key works fine starts the car but will not turn all the way bsck to come out. If I unhook the battery it works fine

The key requires the locking mechanism to be in park in order to release the key and turn off. Be sure that you are in park. If this is not the case, have the shift lock mechanism checked by a mechanic to see if the issue is with the solenoid or a sticking mechanism. If you need assistance with this, feel free to have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the issue with your key firsthand and help you fix it as necessary.

3. My key is stuck in the ignition but if I unhook the battery it works perfect