Q: My Honda Civic 2016 manual tells me to delete a phone turn the selector button to do it. The new Civic doesnt have a selector but

My Honda Civic 2016 manual tells me to delete a phone turn the selector button to do it. The new Civic doesnt have a selector button, how do i do it by touch screen only

A: Hello. You should be able to delete or unp...

Hello. You should be able to delete or unpair a phone by going into the settings by navigating the menus. The settings you are looking fore can likely be found in the bluetooth settings. For specific instructions you may refer to your owner's manual or the dealership. In some cases, rebooting the head unit may be required. This can be done by holding the audio button for 5 seconds, and then confirming a reboot. If you are unable to unpair the phone I would consult a dealership if the vehicle is still under warranty.