Q: My high beams dont work what could be the problem?

The high beams dont work what could be the problem?

Hello and thank you for your question. The high beam switch sometimes tends to get stuck on low beams only. Check the high beam relay and see if it is clicking when the high beam switch is activated.

If the high beam relay is not clicking, then remove the relay and check if power is present at the relay. If there is power present, then the relay needs replaced. If there is no power, then the switch is not working and needs replaced.

If you need further assistance in diagnosing your high beams, then seek out a professional, like one from YourMechanic, who can help you with your vehicle at your home or office.