Q: My front brakes are drums with bearings 1972. my vin appears to be wrong Believe it's a mustang grand

Cannot locate replacement drums with bearings for front.

Hi there. It is very common for people to swap brake systems to aftermarket conversion kits; especially on early 70’s performance cars like the Mustang. This may be the reason why you’re having difficulty identifying what replacement brake components you need. Typically when you have issues like this, unless you’re able to remove the brakes and bring them to a performance shop for matching and comparison, the best solution is to buy a brake conversion kit. It’s also a good idea to check out this website, as they have nearly every hard to find brake part and specialize in Ford parts.

3. My front brakes are drums with bearings 1972. my vin appears to be wrong Believe it's a mustang grand