Q: My Electronic Throttle Control light came on (blinks). I ordered and replaced the throttle body, but my results are the same.

My Electronic Throttle Control light came on (blinks). I ordered and replaced the throttle body, but my results are the same. What might the issue be??

A: Hi there: Depending on what you’re symptom...

Hi there:

Depending on what you’re symptoms might be, this issue might be with the electronic throttle control sensor attached to the throttle pedal as opposed to the throttle body. In order to know for certain, you should have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection so they can download any trouble codes that might indicate what might be causing the issues you’re experiencing with your 2007 Dodge Durango.