Q: My daytime running lights won't come up,but why?

Hi,I have a 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander phev Japanese domestic verion.My daytime running lights won't come up,but why? I have tried every step by step guide on the internet and now I'm fed up of trying. Would you please solve this problem for me?

Hi there. I performed some research on your model and consistently keep finding that there are no daytime running lights on the U.S. model; seems strange. It doesn’t seem to matter which version it is, just the market. Should this be misinformation that I keep finding, then I would suppose that there may be a component concern or a setting concern; I have found that previous models have settings that can turn off the daytime running lights. This may not be your case if this is not an available function which does seem strange with the popularity of daytime running lights. I strongly suggest checking with the dealer to uncover whether your model does or does not have daytime running lights before proceeding with anything else. If the dealer confirms that your model does have the option, then it could be turned off or there is a circuit/system fault that is preventing proper operation. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts if your model does have the daytime running light option. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a daytime running light inspection [https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electric-problems-inspection].

3. My daytime running lights won't come up,but why?