Q: No power unless key is turned to on position

Key fob door lock interior lights nothing works or has power unless key is turned to on position. Checked fuses they are good. Kinda lost on this one

Hello, and thank you for writing in. This can happen when the battery is low, or has died recently. Although the fuses are good, make sure they are clean and have a solid connection. If these steps do not help, you may want to have your alternator, battery, and ignition tested. There may also be a programming issues that needs to be reset with manufacture software. Only diagnostic testing will tell. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. No power unless key is turned to on position