Q: Car stalling intermittently

asked by on February 12, 2016

My car is stalling intermittently, though it usually starts okay. After warm up though, it can stall or run fine. It does not buck. The problem might be with a fuel injector or the fuel system.

The fuel pump stands out as the most common failure but the fuel pump relay may also be the problem. Some of the other possible causes may be the crankshaft sensor and camshaft sensor. These sensors can cause very similar symptoms to the fuel pump or relay. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your car and diagnose your car’s stalling issue.