Q: Electrical issues

My speedometer doesn't work.My rearview camera stopped working, there is no display for what gear I'm in, the door locks are locking and unlocking, the engine light is on, the trailer light is on, ABS light is on, traction control is on and it is shifting rather hard. Any thoughts? Is it one of the electrical clusters? Should I take it to a chevy dealership?

Hello, Unfortunately, there could be a number of things going on here. The gauge cluster may be faulty or have a problem with the voltage regulator that controls the power to the gauge cluster. The ABS, traction control and shifting issue may be related to the transmission control module. The doors locking and unlocking suggests there may be an electrical problem with the door lock actuators. I would suggest taking your Tahoe into a Chevy dealer so they can hook the vehicle up to a scanner and download any fault codes that may be stored in the computer.