Q: Cooling fans will not shut off

Cooling fan stays on even after car is turned off. Have to pull the fuse to stop it.

The coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this switch is not working properly, this can cause the fans to come on intermittently, all the time (as in your case) or sometimes not at all. When this happens you will notice a temperature spike and drop occasionally as the fan comes on and off. I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your cooling system.

3. Cooling fans will not shut off