Q: Clutch pedal in Toyota pickup goes to the floor

It happened almost every 6 months, , I replaced the internal of main clutch cylinder for 2 times ( It got Ok after repairs) . At third time , I decided to change main cylinder completely, But agin it occurs after about 6 months, Again I replaced the internal parts and after 6 months it happened again . I wonder What possible problems may it have? Please

When the clutch pedal is applied in a system such as yours, a piston is actuated in the clutch master cylinder, forcing fluid to act upon the pushrod of the slave cylinder. The slave cylinder’s pushrod then activates the clutch release lever. I’m guessing when you say you replaced the "main cylinder" you mean the master cylinder. The problem could also be the slave cylinder, there could also be a leak somewhere in the clutch hydraulic system, or air in the lines. I recommend having your [clutch problem diagnosed and repaired] (https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/clutch-pedal-goes-all-the-way-to-the-floor-inspection0 by a professional, such as one form YourMechanic.

3. Clutch pedal in Toyota pickup goes to the floor