Q: My clutch is "new" but the pedal is weak with hard shifts!?

I bought a used 2005 mitsubishi eclipse gs from a privately owned car shop in town and he said he replaced the clutch but the pedel has little to no resistance & is worrying me please help!

There are several potential causes for your concern. If the shop replaced the clutch, they may have opened up the hydraulic lines, allowing air to enter the system. This could cause the pedal to go to the floor. It may also be that there is a leak somewhere in the clutch hydraulic system, or there may be a problem with the slave or master cylinder. A professional, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose and repair this problem for you.