Q: My chevy cruze Lt over heats.

asked by on February 04, 2018

I have a Chevy Cruze LT that overheats, a light comes on and says that it's overheating. When I check the coolant I have none I'm constantly having to refill it. I notice when I run a errand that there is a puddle of liquid. I have to run the heater on full blast for it to not over heat so fast.

You should not continue to drive the vehicle if it is overheating or you may do major engine damage. You will need to have cooling system pressure tested to find where the leak is and then a diagnosis can be made and fixed.