Q: My check engine light on p0010 means

I'm trying to see what part I need for my car p0010 say camshaft position actuator but idk where to get the part from at all to fix it thou

3. My check engine light on p0010 means

Q: Hi , my Acura TSX 2010 has 61000miles when do I have to change timing belt and water pump? Thanks

Hi there. Generally speaking, Acura recommends replacing the timing belt and water pump on their 2.4 liter four-cylinder engines at 80,000 miles. However, among the two, the water pump tends to wear out quicker and show signs of damage. If...

Q: Car shuts off, the engine runs in park

Hi! You may be experiencing an issue caused by the idle air control, the fuel injector, or EGR valve. If the engine runs fine while driving down the road, but won't idle, then thats different than it running bad all...

Q: 2012 Malibu won’t start. Unplug the fuel pump relay for 10 sec it starts right up. Got new relay started 4 2 wks.

You may want to check to be sure the fuel pressure regulator is working properly. The fuel pressure regulator is a device which controls the pressure of fuel supplied to the fuel injectors on an engine. This works by bleeding...