Q: My check engine light on p0010 means

I'm trying to see what part I need for my car p0010 say camshaft position actuator but idk where to get the part from at all to fix it thou

Hi there. P0010 is a generic OBD-II code indicating an issue with the engine control module (ECM) detecting a variation in the mechanical timing between the crankshaft and bank 1 camshaft. The timing issue is typically detected during higher RPMs of the engine when the ECM attempts to adjust valve lift during higher speeds.There are multiple components that could be the source of this error code, which is why it’s a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection so they can pinpoint the source of your problem and recommend the right repairs be completed.