Q: My CD player won't accept any CDs after I removed the one that was stuck

I took the CD that was stuck in there with another CD. After I got it out I started the car up again and tried putting a new CD back in but it didn't load it and started making these weird sounds

Audio accessories (CD, tape, radio, etc.) can be repaired and/or replaced depending on exactly what is wrong. If a modular unit such as a radio/CD player cannot be repaired in the field, or by sending it out to a specialized electronics shop, certainly it is possible to just replace the unit with either a new one or a used one (most are readily available used; search at Car-part.com for instance). To have your particular circumstance evaluated (for repair versus replace) please request an auto entertainment system diagnostic. The responding certified mechanic will diagnose what you have and let you know of the least cost option to get the CD player functioning again. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My CD player won't accept any CDs after I removed the one that was stuck