Q: my car leaks when it rains in to the floor broad and the water stinks. i check up by the windshield.

My car leaks into floor when it rains and it stinks. I check up by the windshield

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having issues with the seals around the window. The seals themselves may be going back, or they may be getting over run with water. There are very small drains that run along the perimeter of the roof. They are designed to collect water and dispatch it elsewhere away from the windows. If these become clogged with dirt and debris the water will have no where else to go. If you have a seal that has failed, this water (regardless if its from the drains or not) will make it passed and into the vehicle. You can blow out the drains with compressed water or air. Test the window and door seals by spraying water on them and finding where it is leaking through. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. my car leaks when it rains in to the floor broad and the water stinks. i check up by the windshield.