Q: My car wont start

I changed the main relay, the ignitor, and the distributor cap and rotor, the car cranks but wont start

Hello. If the engine will crank and not start then we would need to see if it is lacking spark, fuel, or compression. If it does not have a spark then the ignition system needs to be diagnosed. If it does not get fuel then it may have a failure in the fuel pump. If it does not have compression then this may be the result of a broken timing belt. All of these can cause a no start. If you want to have this crank no start fixed, consider having a YourMechanic certified technician come to your home or office to diagnose why the vehicle will not start.