Q: my car wont start. A new starter was put in it started working now it wont start at all? can my security system have an effect on

My car didn't start and i was told i needed a starter. Got the starter replaced car turned over just fine for less than a day now it wont turn over at all been trying for 2 days to start it. It makes no noise but all my lights work in the vehicle. My battery is fine and i cant think of what could be wrong.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi Genise. Thanks for contacting us tonight. In most cases, when a car will start after replacing the starter, but quickly fails, it’s due to a poor installation job or electrical short caused by exposed wires or a poor connection. This can also trigger a security code default that will disable the ignition system. I think the best advice we can offer without knowing the specifics of what exactly was completed, is for you to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a hard to start inspection. This will permit them to isolate the root issues so the right repairs can be completed.

3. my car wont start. A new starter was put in it started working now it wont start at all? can my security system have an effect on