Q: my car wont start. A new starter was put in it started working now it wont start at all? can my security system have an effect on

My car didn't start and i was told i needed a starter. Got the starter replaced car turned over just fine for less than a day now it wont turn over at all been trying for 2 days to start it. It makes no noise but all my lights work in the vehicle. My battery is fine and i cant think of what could be wrong.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. my car wont start. A new starter was put in it started working now it wont start at all? can my security system have an effect on