Q: Q: My car won't crank

My car stopped receiving fire to the cylinders. I replaced the distributor and it still won't start. I had the timing checked and it is good.

3. Q: My car won't crank

Q: Bleeding Hydraulic Clutch Line w/ Broken Bleeder Valve

You most likely have a leaking slave cylinder inside the transmission clutch housing. This is why you are loosing fluid. This will cause air to get into the hydraulic system and cause the spongy pedal. Have the transmission removed and...

Q: Car doesn't start right and shakes when idle

Considering your symptoms, I would recommend a fuel and ignition systems inspection to be performed on your vehicle by a qualified professional. If the idle shake only happens after filling up the vehicle with fuel, the problem lies solely in...

Q: With engine off. Crankshaft pulley spins freely with belt on or off. 96 Taurus 3.0. What could cause that?

I can think of a few possible causes to this issue. 1. You are trying to replace the belt with a new one and may have got the wrong size belt. There are two different 3.0 V6 engines that are...