Q: My car tried to turn over but couldn't - it just made multiple clicking sounds then powered on after 5 seconds

When I in hook the battery and hook it back up there is ticking from the other side where the fuse box is located. Could one bad fuse or relay make the whole trick die??

A: Hi. This sounds like you have low voltage b...

Hi. This sounds like you have low voltage battery or the battery is bad and can not take a load. The battery or alternator fuse if blown would kill the power to the whole car and there would not be any clicking noise from the fuse box. The noise you hearing is probably a relay trying to energize and can't because there is not enough battery power. There is also the possibility that the starter has gone bad and is causing this problem also. I suggest you have the battery and charging systems inspected and the have the starter system inspected as well. We have certified techs at YourMechanic who can help you with these inspections.