Q: My car stalls, and the oil light and D4 light are blinking

Here's the sequence that my car has gone through before stalling. In the morning it starts up fine because I assume it's not hot outside nor has the engine heated up but once the left hand gauge gets to the middle, then it starts climbing which I know it shouldn't do and then it begins to stall whenever I come to a complete stop or change into reverse or D4. Now yesterday the oil light was blinking (the day prior as well so I put oil in it) and the D4 was blinking so I'm not sure exactly what that means. But this morning, because I feared it had just overheated, I went to put coolant in it and it ran good until it warmed up then the problem continued to happen with the stalling. The D4 light was not blinking this morning as I did not even drive a mile to the store and back. Can someone please help?

3. My car stalls, and the oil light and D4 light are blinking