Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-101713-1w4zmgdjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101713-1w4zmgdjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101713-1w4zmgdjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-101713-1w4zmgdjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-101713-1w4zmgdjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-101713-1w4zmgdjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101713-1w4zmgdjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101713-1w4zmgdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101713-1w4zmgdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101713-1w4zmgdjs:173:8

Q: My car stalls, and the oil light and D4 light are blinking

Here's the sequence that my car has gone through before stalling. In the morning it starts up fine because I assume it's not hot outside nor has the engine heated up but once the left hand gauge gets to the middle, then it starts climbing which I know it shouldn't do and then it begins to stall whenever I come to a complete stop or change into reverse or D4. Now yesterday the oil light was blinking (the day prior as well so I put oil in it) and the D4 was blinking so I'm not sure exactly what that means. But this morning, because I feared it had just overheated, I went to put coolant in it and it ran good until it warmed up then the problem continued to happen with the stalling. The D4 light was not blinking this morning as I did not even drive a mile to the store and back. Can someone please help?

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. I&#39;d be...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. The D4 light relates to the transmission indicating that the transmission control module has detected a problem. The overheating is a separate and much more critical issue as this can cause major engine damage or failure if not quickly repaired. Engine overheating can be caused by a variety of things such as a failing thermostat, a clogged radiator or faulty coolant temperature sensors which control the cooling fans. This may also be related to having low oil as well which can also cause additional problems and create an overheating issue.

If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make any repairs as needed.