Q: Shuts down when idling

My car shuts off while idilling or sometimes while driving

3. Shuts down when idling

Q: Q: Ignition stuck.

I would try the spare key a few times to see if its a problem with the individual key or the tumblers in the lock cylinder itself, if it works with the spare have a few copies but if you...

Q: Hi I have 97 BMW 540i, replaced radiator, water pump, and thermostat.. and a engine temperature sensor and it is still overheating

The heater not working in some cases may be related to the overheating problem you are also having. This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater...

Q: I was rear ended at a stop light and it cracked my subframe. Is it worth fixing and what do u think it might cost?

Hi there. This question is very difficult for us to answer accurately, as we're not there to inspect your Cavalier personally. However, this is a job that should be completed by your insurance company or a local body repair facility....