Q: My car shakes and turns off when im low on gas why? 02 isuzu axiom about to hit 200k miles

Having a difficult issue with my 02 isuzu axiom it shakes for some reason, and 2 times has it turned off once off the highway after a 1hr and 45 min trip and 2nd just stopping at a stop sign why? I have did tune up with coils and etc so not sure why it continues to happen, also notice it does it more frequently if i let the gas go low about a quarter tank.. Im so lost help please

3. My car shakes and turns off when im low on gas why? 02 isuzu axiom about to hit 200k miles