Q: My car's accessories come on but the engine clicks and doesn't start

My car lights come on including the radio & a/c. When I try to start my car the engine clicks & will not start. I tried jumping it to turn it on & it came on, it let me drive maybe 5mins before cutting off again. I tried jumping it again after that & the engine cuts right off after I take the jumping cables off it won't stay on anymore. I also don't have a serpentine belt, do you think it's the belt or dead battery?

• My car's accessories come on but the engine clicks and doesn't start