Q: My car will not start. It won't start even after multiple jumps. But the lights still comes on, even though they're dim

I was driving one day and the car would not start after i stopped for gas. the car was jumped multiple times but it would not supply enough power to drive. the lights and everything still comes on but they are very low and sometimes don't stay on that long. Theres no smoke or weird smells and I didn't notice any weird noises when driving before

A: This may be a result of a weak battery or a...

This may be a result of a weak battery or a failing alternator. As you may know, your alternator is what is responsible for keeping your car’s battery charged. When this is not working properly, this may result in a dead battery that will not recharge on its own.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car and properly diagnose your charging system.