Q: Q: My car overheated now wont start

My car overheated now wont start

3. Q: My car overheated now wont start

Q: "Charge Malfunction"

It sounds like there is a problem with the drive belt. It drives the alternator, water pump, and power steering pump. The belt may have broke, or some fluid leaked onto it causing it to slip. If the belt broke,...

Q: My Bmw is throwing a code for system to lean, to much oxygen and not enough gas.

As the codes indicate, this means there is a lean fuel condition which may be caused by a lack of fuel supply or in some cases, a vacuum leak as you describe near the cold air intake. When a vacuum...

Q: EML light on and caution light with arrow around came on the car, what should I do?

The warning lights mean that the vehicle's computer has detected a fault in the engine management system and/or engine controls which includes a lot of sensors and other devices. If the vehicle has not entered "limp mode" (reduced performance), is...