Q: Q: My car overheated now wont start

My car overheated now wont start

3. Q: My car overheated now wont start

Q: There is a vibration when I accelerate and de-accelerate in my 2007 BMW X3

Hello. It sounds like you may have a failure in the drive shaft or possibly an engine misfire. If the engine is running rough then it needs to be checked fro any misfires or engine codes. If the engine is...

Q: Car won't start but will still crank - 2001 BMW 325i

Hi - I would check to hear the fuel pump running when you go to start it. If not, check the fuse and relay for the fuel pump. If both of these are good, chances are (with your mileage) that...

Q: Car moving from side-to-side when driving

Hello, I'm not quite sure what you mean that it moves side to side. Being that it is affecting the drivability of the vehicle, it should be inspected and repaired sooner that later. You will probably need the aid of...