Q: Q: My car overheated now wont start

My car overheated now wont start

3. Q: My car overheated now wont start

Q: Q: Windshield washer fluid not spraying

This is most likely the result of a clogged windshield wiper nozzle. Try blowing compressed air through the nozzle or cleaning the head of the nozzle out with a pin. Try tracing the washer hose from the nozzles back to...

Q: Hard Starting 04 BMW X3

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2004 BMW X3 to have a hard time starting. You have done great in diagnosis and replacing parts that will typically cause this condition. Common causes of a hard start are the...

Q: AC clutch fan relationship

The fan is kinda related, in that it is needed and commanded by the AC system to help cool the hot condenser. Its electrical circuit is separate from the AC electrical circuits. Definitely check the fuses first, then check...