Q: Air conditioner & heater problem

When i turn on on my ac or heater ot blows through the top and bottom of the vents does not blow out the front vents no matter what setting u have it on

A: The problem you are describing is possibly ...

The problem you are describing is possibly caused by mis-operation of the "flapper doors" that control and direct air flow throughout the various HVAC outlets. These doors are operated by cable or by servos. It is also possible that there is some sort of blockage. An HVAC Inspection performed in the field, at your home, by a mobile, certified YourMechanic technician is recommended in order to identify the problem specifically and resolve it.