Q: My car keeps dieing at stop lights

My jeep cherokee keels dieing at stop lights, i think it might be the fuel pump. Also my battery keeps draining over night.

3. My car keeps dieing at stop lights

Q: I have a vw and the rpm jumps up and down as if I'm pressing the gas padel

If the engine is not idling correct then you most likely have codes stored in the computer for the problem and would need to have the systems scanned to get the codes. You may have a problem with the throttle...

Q: The crankshaft sensor blows when car is put in reverse.

The problem is going to be caused by a short in the harness that goes down to the crankshaft sensor. Check to see if the motor and transmission mounts are broken allowing the engine to move too far and hitting...

Q: Q: Loud knocking noise.

When you say a knocking noise I assume you are referring to the engine. If the engine is indeed making the sound the first thing I would recommend is to check your oil level. This can be done by pulling...