Q: How many transmission mounts rubbers does my car have?

How many transmission mounts rubbers does my car have. Also is there a front and rear and if yes are they different. Trying to purchase online however i'm not sure how many my car uses and if they are all the same or different. Appreciate any advice thanks.

Hi there. There are 3 different mounts used for your vehicle. There is a left engine mount and a right engine mount and a transmission mount. Both the engine mounts are the same and the transmission mount is flat and different. If you need further assistance with your engine and transmission mounts, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How many transmission mounts rubbers does my car have?