Q: My front passenger tire area is squeaking when I turn the wheel. It seems to be worse when it's cold.

Guy at tire place who aired up my ties made no comment about ant tire issues. This started less than a week ago.

Hi there. Without hearing the squeaking noise in the right front tire area, when the wheel is turned, makes it difficult to answer this question. It could be, a tie-rod end, a strut mount and several other possibilities. I recommend having your vehicle’s squeaking noise while turning be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. My front passenger tire area is squeaking when I turn the wheel. It seems to be worse when it's cold.