Q: I hear a whining sound while I drive my car especially when I accelerate

I hear a loud whining sound everytime I accelerate and when I go into sport mode the sound is even louder

Hi BJ. Thanks for contacting us today. At first glance, I would assume that the whining noise is coming from your wheel bearings or another driveline component, especially if the noise gets worse as you accelerate. If the noise is louder with RPM however, then a pulley or tensioner for the serpentine belt is damaged and needs replacing. You should probably have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is making a noise inspection, so they can diagnose the source of the noise and determine what repairs are needed.

3. I hear a whining sound while I drive my car especially when I accelerate