Q: Car stalls after starting

just after starting my car its going off on its on thought its the battery but no when i give it a rav or gas its not going off but once the supply off fuel is more its going off

Hello - there are a number of issues that can cause stalling problems after your engine starts, or when you put it into gear. These include a dirty or malfunctioning idle air control valve, an air leak in the intake, dirty injectors. A mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can diagnose your "starts, then stalls" problem. S/he will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.