Q: my car is stalling at red lights

i have had 7 codes come up and then completely go away, p01490,p0131,p0030,p0455,p0430,p0505,and p0457. I checked my ecm connectors and sprayed with contact cleaner, have a brand new iac valve. im afraid its my ecm. but is there anything else that can cause these codes to pop up and have it stalling? if it helps I can keep my car from stalling by stepping o the gas

Hello, and thank you for writing in. With the codes you are pulling, it would seem as if there was an issue with the air intake or exhaust. Did you have these issues before you changed the idle air control valve? If not you need to check that installation, and make sure the unit is working correctly. If this checks out, look into your exhaust system. You should look into your oxygen sensors and the catalytic converter. If the exhaust is restricted, then the other air systems in the vehicle are affected. The computer will then try to compensate for the issues, and make the problem worse. Only further testing will tell. For more help with the system, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. my car is stalling at red lights