Q: My car is smoking and i sew a little oil dripping on the exhaust but its not dripping on ground.

I don't know why my car is smoking. And dripping oil but not on ground

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

This suggests you may have a leak resulting from a failing gasket somewhere in your engine. As you know, there are many different places in your motor that are sealed by gaskets. The smoke is likely coming from the oil being burnt on the exhaust and will continue to burn and produce smoke until the oil is burned off of the exhaust. Gaskets can fail over time due to excessive heat and will eventually shrink causing them to fail and leak. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your oil leak.

• My car is smoking and i sew a little oil dripping on the exhaust but its not dripping on ground.