Q: my car is not idling and wants to stall while stationary or moving slow after it gets warm.

When I am driving my jeap after it warms up say over 75 miles of continuous driving it does not idle and wants to stall when you come to a stop. But when you are driving continually and not stopping no issues.

It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. This valve is controlled by the vehicle’s computer which will adjust idle speed based upon other measurements such as engine temperature, intake air temperature and electrical system load or voltage. When you accelerate, the engine RPM increases, and as you let off the gas, the RPM slowly returns to the normal idling speed. When the engine RPM drops below the normal range of 750-800 RPM, this often times will cause the engine to stall indicating a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your idle air control valve.

3. my car is not idling and wants to stall while stationary or moving slow after it gets warm.