Q: My car is level in the rear when empty, but when people get in the rear drops down

Same as above Thanks

Q: i was told i need new rear struta because on a bad seal. The guy showed me a liquid substance on the rod in the middle of strut

Struts, and shock absorbers, are hydraulically operated devices and so, yes, absolutely they are fluid filled. Struts do have a finite lifetime because the internal parts do wear and the oil can eventually leak out past the piston seal. If...

Q: Shuts off while driving

The main cause of engine stall on this particular model vehicle is the mass air flow sensor. Normally, this will generate a code on the ECM, that can be detected with a scan tool. The MAF sensor generates a waveform...

Q: Popping noise when turning the car

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. There are 2 main causes for this popping sound. First off, your tie rod end needs to be replaced. A quick check for this is if you notice that when you turn...