Q: My car is level in the rear when empty, but when people get in the rear drops down

Same as above Thanks

Q: Can't operate the radio after jump starting my car

Your radio code can be retrieved from Honda directly at radio-navicode.honda.com. The code will need to be installed to restore radio function. You may need to contact your local Honda dealer if the radio will not accept the code provided...

Q: Vehicle shut off while I was driving.

Driving your car after an accident without having a mechanic inspect it first can be risky. Even if your collision was small, it is still best to have your vehicle thoroughly inspected by a certified technician to make sure your...

Q: When I am accelerating, my car is making a loud squealing noise from the front tires.

Hello. A squealing noise can be caused by a wide variety of issues. If you believe the noise is coming from the tires, it may be possible that there is some sort of issue with the vehicle' alignment, or suspension...