Q: My car is level in the rear when empty, but when people get in the rear drops down

Same as above Thanks

Q: Trying to determine if a Honda 2005 vtec (D172A) sohc, 127 hp has an O2 upstream sensor problem or the ECU

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your upstream oxygen sensors are causing the issue. If you disconnect them and the vehicle runs better then it may very well be possible that the signal they are sending or...

Q: Please help!! What is wrong with my Sebring Convertible JXI?!?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Issues like this can be stressful, but by getting a good idea of what is going on, you may save yourself from excess diagnostic costs. The first thing to check is the tension on...

Q: Traction control sensor going off after installing lift kit

Hello. It is very possible that the larger wheels and tires that you put on your vehicle are causing the traction control to go off. The traction control is designed to work with the tires that came with your Jeep...