Q: My car is level in the rear when empty, but when people get in the rear drops down

Same as above Thanks

Q: Any problem will occur in engine performance? Running long time with ABS light warning.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. An ABS fault will not effect engine performance. It will however, effect the anti-lock portion of your brakes. Your brakes will function like normal brakes except in slippery conditions or...

Q: Heat and car not heating up issues

The heater performance will suffer when the coolant is low and the water pump is leaking. The thermostat and water pump should be replaced since the water pump leaks and the thermostat is most likely stuck open. The blower motor...

Q: Hi hru, when hit a bump everything feels like it buckles underneath the car

Hello, thank you for writing in. The best thing to do in this situation is to get a full suspension inspection. Unfortunately this also means you need to inspect the tires, wheel assembly, brakes, and steering components as they are...