Q: My remote won't unlock or lock the driver side door but opens the other doors.

My driver side door just stopped locking and unlocking when using the remote. The remote will open and lock the other doors.

Hi there. When this issue occurs, it’s typically caused by an electrical short or damaged fuse which supplies electricity to the power door lock. The best way to know for certain is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a power door locks are not working inspection.

3. My remote won't unlock or lock the driver side door but opens the other doors.