Q: My car won't start and it say immobilizer in my 2007 Volvo S40

When try to start the car say nothing everything come on but says nothing when u turn the key what's the problem

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

You either have an issue with the immobilizer system or a problem with the battery. If the battery is low then there will not be enough voltage available in the car to deactivate the immobilizer system and start the vehicle. If the battery is fine then I would try an extra key. If the extra key does not work then the immobilizer system needs to be reprogrammed to see if it is a programming issue. It can possibly be a bad module, but that is not as common. If you need to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle is having a starting issue] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection