Q: My car is doing something strange when i turn on my a\c my fans wont kick on right away like a delay or something

My 1997 maxima is having a weird issue when i turn on my a/c my fans wint kick on right away its like a delay or something when they do come on they like cycle on and off come on for a few minutes then off i changed my fans the problem is still there i tested my fans by jumping it off the battery it comes right on what is my problem or is this normal for a nissan

A: I am not exactly sure on your specific mode...

I am not exactly sure on your specific model, but many Japanese cars have a/c systems that cycle the fans on and off as needed. So instead of the fans turning on as soon as you turn on the a/c, they turn on shortly after turning on the a/c, and will cycle on and off as needed to control the pressure in the a/c system. If the fans are cycling on and off, and the a/c is working, then I would say it’s normal operation. If the a/c isn’t working, then you should have the system inspected by a qualified professional, like one from YourMechanic.