Q: My car is doing something strange when i turn on my a\c my fans wont kick on right away like a delay or something

My 1997 maxima is having a weird issue when i turn on my a/c my fans wint kick on right away its like a delay or something when they do come on they like cycle on and off come on for a few minutes then off i changed my fans the problem is still there i tested my fans by jumping it off the battery it comes right on what is my problem or is this normal for a nissan

3. My car is doing something strange when i turn on my a\c my fans wont kick on right away like a delay or something