Q: My car is clunking under passenger side with acceleration. Car pulls to the right steering wheel moves like a clock ticks

My car clunks while excelorating under the passenger side the stearing wheel shakes violently and has the movement of like a clock ticking and pulls to the right a lot.

These sound like the symptoms of a loose front wheel. Don’t drive the car anymore until you have checked the lug nuts. If they are loose, and you have been driving like that for a while, there may be some damage to the wheel or to the studs that hold it on. Of course there could be some other problem like a problem in a CV joint, or a badly out-of -round tire. But I would start with the wheel nuts and work from there. If you feel better having a Pro look at this, you can have that conveniently done by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your clunking Ford and let you know what it will take to straighten it out.

3. My car is clunking under passenger side with acceleration. Car pulls to the right steering wheel moves like a clock ticks