Q: My car has been pinging for months now and I need your professional help

My Toyota Corolla Axio 2008 model has been pinging for months now and I have taken it to many mechanics who have given me several advises. I have changed many parts as recommended but I still have the problem. What we have observed however is the plugs are rusted at the contacts and although we have cleaned them the problem still exist.It has been felt by a mechanic that the car could have a overheating problem, although the gauge is reading normal. Please help me.

3. My car has been pinging for months now and I need your professional help