Q: My car feels like the brakes are engaging on their own when I am driving

My car feels like the brakes are engaging when I am driving, the brake pedal is high and hard and I need to give it more gas to maintain the same speed, when I let it sit for a few minutes it goes back to NORMAL. THIS IS AN INTERMITANT PROBLEM

This is normally due to brake calipers sticking. I would recommend having a brake inspection performed to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. My car feels like the brakes are engaging on their own when I am driving