Q: My car feels like the brakes are engaging on their own when I am driving

asked by on August 27, 2017

My car feels like the brakes are engaging when I am driving, the brake pedal is high and hard and I need to give it more gas to maintain the same speed, when I let it sit for a few minutes it goes back to NORMAL. THIS IS AN INTERMITANT PROBLEM

Brake Caliper Replacement $195.57 - $1149.94 Get a Quote
Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

This is normally due to brake calipers sticking. I would recommend having a brake inspection performed to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr