Q: My car doesn't run correct.

Car starts up fine but after driving for a little bit it acts like it wants to die and at that point when you let off the gas it kicks after a few seconds and takes off. I'm not sure if it is the in-line fuel filter or if I have a leak in the fuel system causing the pressure to lower. Is there any suggestions on what it could be so I'm not spending money replacing parts that are needed

This engine has many problems that can cause the drive symptoms you are having. The problem you’re having may be fuel related, or it could be a problem with one of the many computer sensors in the vehicle. To keep you from having to spend too much money and time replacing parts until the problem is solved, I would suggest having a technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to you and diagnose the vehicles problem, and then you can replace only what is needed.

3. My car doesn't run correct.